Be part of Autism Wessex’ first challenge event for our 50th Anniversary!
Choose from the chip timed 10km route, or 2km fun run suitable for all the family.
The 10km run will start at 11.00am and the fun run will follow at 11.20am. On-the-day registrations will close at 9.30am.
Be sure to arrive early to collect your race number and take advantage of our David Lloyd warm up!
All finishers will receive a medal and a goody bag on the day, plus an online personalised certificate.
To register for the run, the fees applied are:
• 10km early bird entry, £18 (£22 from 1st December)
• 2km Fun Run early bird entry, £7 (£9 from 1st December)
To celebrate our 50th anniversary, we’re inviting all challengers to join our TEAM 50 – to be part of our biggest challenger team to date. To be part of TEAM 50 we’re asking you to pledge to raise £50 for the charity, by doing so, you will be supporting local individuals and families affected by autism – thank you!
10km runners must be 15+. Unfortunately we cannot refund any places bought in runner error.
On or off the lead, please note that no dogs are allowed at this event, apologies for any disappointment.
Terms & Conditions
1. I declare I am medically fit to take part in the event.
2. I agree that I enter at my own risk and that the organisers, sponsors, and venue will, in no way, be held responsible for any injury, illness, accident to my person or loss or damage of or to my property as a result of my participation in the event.
3. I understand that no refund can be made in the event that the race is cancelled due to circumstances outside of the organisers control or if I am unable to take part.
4. If The Fundraiser is 18 years or younger I declare that I have permission to enter from a parent or guardian.
5. I understand that photos may be taken at the event, which may be used for publicity purposes.
By signing up for the Autism Wessex Winter Run I confirm I am adhereing to the terms and conditions.